The Little Extras…
It is the little extras which will make your holiday at Les Mortiers one to remember. Knowing where to buy wine, where to visit and shop, the best restaurants and checking they are open, a reservation for dinner made for you.
Comfort and Cleanliness
- Mobile air conditioning unit and fans as standard.
- Choice of summer and winter duvets, non-allergenic pillows.
- Not a plastic sun-bed in sight by the pool.
- Softened water both in the gites and the swimming pool.
- Bathrooms are steamed cleaned.
- Locally made artisan soaps.
- Good quality mattresses and beds that don't rock and roll.
- Fluffy pillows, regularly laundered.
- Quality china, crockery and cutlery – and plenty of it!
- iPod docks and free Wi-Fi access.
- Library and book swap.
- Dedicated area for Tourist Information, themed to suit all interests.
- Cycle routes, local maps and guide books.
- First shop for essentials such as bread, milk, cheese / pate – just send us your list before your stay.
- Welcome basket of teas, coffee, eggs, wine and goodies.
- Fire extinguisher, blanket and alarm.
- UV filter in the pool dome.
- Pool fencing to legal standards.
- Eco-friendly cleaning products.
- Two BBQs, a standard BBQ and a Cobb BBQ – excellent for roasting a chicken!
- A supply of charcoal for your first BBQ.
- Forgot your toothbrush/toothpaste/shampoo? – we have emergency sets.
- Creating a special meal? – cookery books, herbs and spices from our kitchen.
- Loan of a sat-nav for a day’s outing and easy return to Les Mortiers.
- A picnic – there’s extra freezer blocks, plates and cutlery too.
- Home-made ice cream and sorbets to order.
- Fresh eggs from our chickens.
- Local asparagus and strawberries when in season.
- Fruit and vegetables from our potager.