A four-star self catering gite in the Loire Valley with a west facing private garden, where you can enjoy watching the birds in the morning and the beautiful sunsets at night.
- 2 large bedrooms – one with a king size bed, the second with a double bed and two single beds.
- The comfortable sofa bed in the lounge is designed for permanent use.
- Sleeps 4—6 comfortably.
- Bathroom upstairs with bath, toilet and washbasin.
- Shower room, toilet, vanity unit, spacious shower on ground floor.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, double sink, full oven.
- Separate dining room.
- Lounge with feature bread oven and comfortable sofas.
- Wood burning stove and central heating.
- West-facing private garden.
- Garden furniture, barbecues and parasols.
- Child Friendly Pack.
- Satellite television
- Free wireless Internet access (Wi-Fi).
- iPod dock.
- DVD player.
- Fresh cotton bedlinen and tea towels included (changed each week).
- Washing machine for your use.
- Room to play, relax and explore, the spacious grounds are perfect for boules and badminton.
- A safe environment at the end of a private drive.
- We are happy to stock your cupboard with a first shop ready for your arrival.
- Comprehensive collection of Tourist Information.
- Restaurant and event bookings.
Included in the price
- Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Welcome basket, tea, coffee wine and local goodies.
- Garden produce when in season.
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials.
- Environmentally friendly washing and cleaning products.
- Electricity, water and gas.
- Pool heating from late March to early November.
Prices, Availability & Booking
Select an available arrival date in the calendar below to start your booking.