A three-star self catering gite in the Loire Valley where you can enjoy rural life, watching hen harriers and buzzards, even fresh vegetables and fruit as they grow. There is a private courtyard, with bbq, a fantastic decked area overlooking the unspoilt countryside, plus access to the gardens.
- 1 double bedroom and a small bedroom with two single beds.
- Sleeps 2—4.
- The Grenier is suitable for a young family or couples and can be combined with The Grange or Poppas for a larger group.
- Bathroom with bath/shower, toilet and vanity unit.
- Well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, full oven and induction hob.
- Garden furniture, barbecue and parasol.
- Private garden area and walled courtyard.
- Secure decked area overlooking the countryside.
- Child friendly Pack.
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access.
- iPod dock.
- DVD player.
- Access to the Grenier is by steps.
- Fresh cotton bedlinen and tea towels included (changed each week).
- Washing machine for your use.
- Room to play, relax and explore, the spacious grounds are perfect for boules and badminton.
- A safe environment at the end of a private drive.
- We are happy to stock your cupboard with a first shop ready for your arrival.
- Comprehensive collection of Tourist Information.
- Restaurant and event bookings.
Included in the price
- Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Welcome basket, tea, coffee wine and local goodies.
- Garden produce when in season.
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials.
- Environmentally friendly washing and cleaning products.
- Electricity, water and gas.
- Pool heating from late March to early November.
Prices, Availability & Booking
Select an available arrival date in the calendar below to start your booking.