A four-star sunny and warm self-catering gite with a south facing views over tranquil countryside. Enjoy watching the birds in the morning and the beautiful sunsets at night. Ideal for those who wish to relax completely. The spacious ground floor layout makes Poppas ideal for anyone who has problems with stairs. A wonderfully relaxing property for early or late season holidays.
- Sleeps 2 in comfort, with possibility of extra persons
- 1 bedroom – with a double bed
- Shower room, toilet and washbasin on ground floor.
- Mezzanine floor with further sleeping accommodation
- Well equipped dining kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave and full oven.
- Sejour/living room extending the full height of the property
- Garden furniture, barbecues and parasols
- Satellite television
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access.
- iPod dock.
- DVD player.
- Fresh cotton bedlinen and tea towels included (changed each week).
- Washing machine for your use.
- A eclectic collection of books in addition to the book swap library.
- A safe environment at the end of a private drive.
- We are happy to stock your cupboard with a first shop ready for your arrival.
- Comprehensive collection of Tourist Information.
- Restaurant and event bookings.
Included in the price
- Wi-Fi Internet access.
- Welcome basket, tea, coffee wine and local goodies.
- Garden produce when in season.
- Kitchen and bathroom essentials.
- Environmentally friendly washing and cleaning products.
- Electricity, water and gas.
- Pool heating from late March to early November.
Prices, Availability & Booking
Select an available arrival date in the calendar below to start your booking.